The SunRay II Plus is a larger size lightbox. It is a bit more powerful compared to the Sun Ray I. It also has two light settings. As recommended by leading researchers, the light is delivered at a downward angle for maximum effectiveness. The leg pieces of the desk stand are easily detached and reattached to the back of the unit for portability.
- UL and CSA approved
- Constructed of durable light weight aluminum
- Made in the USA by SunBox© Co.
- Two-way switch for high and low setting on the SunRay II
- Desk stand travels with the unit
- Full-spectrum, UV blocked by diffuser
- Spectrally transparent prismatic diffuser that does
not filter the quality of light and will not yellow
- Low heat and no bulb flutter with advanced electronics
- SunBox products have been used in light therapy clinics across North America for over fifteen years
- Dimensions: W23" x H15.5" D3.25"
- Weight 19Lbs
- 124 Watts
- Two year guarantee on bulb
- Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty on all their light boxes.
Stand for Sunray I, II and II Plus
This adjustable height floor stand gives you more flexibility in your light box use. Its adjustable height places the center of your SunRay from 39" to 61" high. Fits every SunRay, SunRay II, or SunRay II+ ever made. Casters are included so you can wheel your light box around on its stand.
Color: White with Black trim
Dimensions: 24" W x 21" D; 47" (lowest) - 69" (highest) H.
Weight: 15 lbs.
You will need 4 bulbs for the SunRay II Plus
Enlargement of Base: